- This event has passed.
Goa Pharma Summit 2019
August 23, 2019
Date: 23 August 2019 | Venue: The Fern Kesarval Hotel & Spa, Verna Plateau, Goa
India’s pharma exports rose 11 per cent to $19.2 billion in 2018-19, accounting for about six per cent of the country’s total exports of $331 billion in this fiscal. (Source: Pharmexcil report). An IBEF Report highlights,”double-digit growth has returned to pharma exports after three years of flat-to-marginal growth’ This could be a sign that recent upheavals notwithstanding, our pharma sector is slowly regaining its growth momentum. But, as India Pharma Inc’s aspirations become bolder, its progress will be underpinned by the ability to sustain performance and move up the value chain. However, this will require some tough decisions today to capitalise on the potential opportunities in important markets.
Fuelling sustainable, long-term growth
Therefore, the second edition of Goa Pharma Summit, organised by Express Pharma, will focus on the theme ‘Capturing growth in a complex landscape’. This year, experts and veterans of the industry will examine the new global reality and share learnings to customise their strategies and business models for dealing with increasing volatility and complexity in various business environments and fuelling sustainable, long-term growth.
Moreover, it will also look at establishing the role Goa can play in cementing India Pharma Inc’s dominance on the world stage, as a premier, export-oriented, pharma hub in India. The Summit will seek actionable insights to reinvigorate Goa’s pharma sector and leverage its capabilities to turn India into a global supply destination by finding answers to pertinent questions such as:
- How to increase market penetration and sales growth in new markets and market segments?
- How to optimise resources to maximise competitive advantages?
- What are the key imperatives to capitalise Goa’s strengths and build new-age capabilities?
Thus, there is lot in store for the delegates at Goa Pharma Summit 2019.
Panel Discussion – Bringing glory back to Goa
It will cover the following aspects:
- Opportunities for Indian Pharma Inc as a global supply destination with Goa as its nucleus
- Key trends in global domestic markets and supply landscape
- Building on India’s cost advantage
- Innovation strategies for the next decade
- Leveraging technology to future-proof key processes
- Learning from international best practices
- Embracing digital for accelerated growth
- Exploring strategic alliances to enter newer markets
- Building stronger quality systems for improved compliance
- Tackling price controls and protectionism
- Evolving regulatory landscape
- Goa has a well-developed social, physical and industrial infrastructure and virtual connectivity, including an an international airport and significant ports.
- An established base for the pharma industry and an emerging destination for knowledge-based industries such as biotechnology and IT.
- It is a fully-electrified state with great connectivity through road, rail, air and sea
- The Goa Investment Policy 2014 is creating a conducive business environment and attracting new industries to Goa
FOR SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION BOOTH:
MUMBAI / AHMEDABAD:
- Nirav Mistry: +919586424033, Email: [email protected]
- Ashish Rampure: +91 9664565092, Email: [email protected]
- Ambuj Kumar: +919999070900, Email: [email protected]
- E Mujahid: +919849039936, Email: [email protected]
- Ajanta Sengupta: +919831182580, Email: [email protected],
The Indian Express (P) Limited
Regd Office: Express Towers, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021, Tel: 022 – 6744 0000 Fax: 022 – 22885831
CIN – U22120MH2003PLC142983