- This event has passed.
AI, Analytics and Automation: New Realities of Pharma R&D
September 20, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Date: 20th September 2019
Venue: HITEX, Hyderabad
An ideal platform to drive innovation in pharma R&D!
Messe Munchen and Express Pharma are collaborating to organise a day-long conference on the theme, ‘AI, Analytics and Automation: New realities of pharma R&D’.
Co-located with the analytica Anacon India and India Lab Expo, it will be held on September 20, 2019 at HITEX, Hyderabad and will be a perfect platform to initiate discussions and drive
innovation in pharma R&D, with a special focus on lab transformation and management.
It would witness the R&D leaders and game changers assemble to converse and confer on topics such as:
- Innovation through co-oepition: Panacea or a pipe dream?
- Patient-centric R&D: What does it entail?
- Rise of R&D Outsourcing
- Trends in lab design
- Good Laboratory Practices: Key to optimising R&D life cycle management
- Cognitive technologies: Catalysing R&D productivity
- R&D leadership with AI and predictive analytics
- R&D procurement in pharma
- Lab management in the digital age: Balancing innovation and cost
Thus, there is lot in store for the delegates of this one-day conference.