CCSI faculty has over 150 years of combined experience in the field
Contamination Control Society of India (CCSI) has recently organised several activities and many more have been planned for the current year.
CCSI brings together on a single platform, manufacturers and users of cleanroom equipment, instrumentation, consumables, furniture, panels, floorings, HEPA filters and validation contractors. It is an independent not-for-profit body, catering to the pharma and biotech industries, food processing, atomic energy, electronics, defence, education and research, consultants etc.
CCSI faculty has over 150 years of combined experience in this field and have conducted various such workshops /seminars / courses in India and abroad. CCSI is now a member of the International Confederation of Contamination Control Societies, thus benefitting from international expertise. CCSI has also announced special in-house training programmes for the cleanroom production/ supervision staff of large pharmaceutical and biotech companies at their premises.
Some of the subjects that are covered in such in-house training courses are:
- Airborne particle counting theory and practice
- Airflow measurement, airflow pattern studies
- Certification and monitoring of cleanrooms
- Cleanroom protocol, gowning and housekeeping
- Complying with International Cleanroom Standards and GMPs
- Continuous particle monitoring systems
- HEPA filter testing and standards
- Microbial air monitoring
- Understanding the new revised ISO 14644-1&2 cleanroom standards
A recently held training workshop in Mumbai was attended by over 100 participants. CCSI hopes to shortly get accreditation of their Associate Level certification course from the International Confederation of Contamination Control Societies. CCSI also circulates a newsletter with useful technical information on cleanrooms.
EP News Bureau – Mumbai