Inflatable gaskets functions like a cycle tube. When inflated, it seals the gap and ensures proper sealing. It is made up of transparent silicone rubber. These gaskets are inflated by 6-10 mm when 2-4 kg pressure is applied.
Ami Polymer has also developed gaskets for isolator and glove box, fedegari, autoclave, autocoater, lypholiser.
Aapplication of inflatable gaskets
- Powder and bulk solid handling machineries
- Processing equipment
- Food processing equipment
- Robotics and fluid sealing
- Material handling and medical sterilisers
- Electronic/ Wafer semiconductor processing
- Nuclear door seals
- Industrial washing and extractor machines
- Fluid bed dryers in pharma application
- Industries for inflatable gaskets
- Airlock door seals
- Personnel access door seals
- Equipment hatch seals
- Torus and wet well access hatch seals
- Refuelling canal hatch seals
- Pool gate seals
- Airlock shaft seals
- Dry well head seals
- Inflatable door and valve seals
- Platinum cured silicone covered over stainless steel (SS 304) braided with inside PTFE tube.
- Permits easy cleaning.
- Pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and chemical applications.
- Smooth silicone cover provides safety to operator while handling in high temperature.
- Prevents operator/ users injury due to ‘frayed’ SS braids.
- Temperature rated -maximum temperature: -60ºC to +250ºC.
- Can be autoclaved.
- Excellent chemical compatibility with organic &inorganic solvent.
- Conforms to USFDA 21CFR 177.2600.
- Fluid handling
- Food and beverage
- Steam application, Etc.
- Inside tube: Smooth PTFE for sterile application
- Cover: Platinum cured silicone
- Reinforcement: Stainless steel braiding
Note:- Corrugated PTFE can be made available for better flexibility and bending radius.
Mahesh Industrial Estate,
Opp Silver Park,
Mira Bhayander Rd, Mira Road (East),
Thane – 401104
Tel: +91-22-28555107 / 631 / 914