LPC Pharma Conclave 3.0 concludes on huge note
The theme of the event was “Redefining innovation across pharmaceuticals"
Live Pharma Coalition (LPC): A global knowledge and networking forum, organised “LPC Pharma Conclave 3.0” in association with SIES School of Business Studies, Navi Mumbai, on 6th November. The theme of the event was “Redefining innovation across pharmaceuticals.” More than 200 CEOs, VPs, BU Heads, academicians and pharma management students attended the event.
Some of the eminent speakers at the event were as follows:
- Dilip Singh Rathore, President, India Business, JB Pharma
- A K Ghosh, VP, Supreme Industries
- Shaik Barak Tulla, VP, Acute Cluster
- Dr P K Rajput, Senior VP, Cadila International
- Vikas Khare, VP, Chronic Cluster, JB Pharma
- Sharique Khan, Senior VP, Ar Ex Labs
- Sushil Kumar Barkur, Senior VP, L&D OD & TM, Alkem Laboratories
- Kiran Kalavadia, Director, Healthcare formulations
- Kaustubh Deshpande, VP, Africa, Cipla
- Chinmaya Mohanty, AVP, HR Akumentis
- Amarendra Kumar, AVP, JB Pharma
- Archis Joshi, Commercial Head, DRL
- Amin Roy, GM, Marketing, JB Pharma
- Dr Anil Pandey, Associate Professor, JBIMS
Dr A K Sengupta, Mentor, SIES and Founder, Higher Education Forum, welcomed all the delegates; ICS Verma, Founder, New Direction, and Arpan Kumar Paul, Founder, Pharma Story, moderated the panel discussion.
Apart from it, MBA pharma students did poster presentation on the theme “Refining innovation across pharma” which was well appreciated by delegates. Yashwant Mishra, Organising Secretary, LPC, Founder Director, Benzene Ring Learning Solutions, thanked event partner InstaMD, knowledge partner CBO and media partner Express Pharma. He also announced that next event LPC 150 will be held on 5th March, 2023.