Introducing Smart Autoinjector: Changing the paradigm of usability, cost & size | 5th November 2020
November 5 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
About Phillips-Medisize :
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device market segments. Backed by the combined global resources of Molex and its parent company Koch Industries, Phillips-Medisize’s core advantage is the knowledge of its people to integrate design, molding, electronics and automation, providing innovative, high-quality manufacturing solutions.
For the past two decades, single-use disposable autoinjectors have become the predominant drug delivery device to treat immunosuppressive and inflammatory diseases, and a range of other health conditions. Autoinjectors have evolved to become more compact, reliable, and easy to use; however, these devices also possess certain suboptimal characteristics associated with single-use products. New innovations can now overcome the challenges of traditional disposable autoinjector technology, while providing a proven platform for pharmaceutical companies.
Join this webinar and learn:
- Why disposable, single-use autoinjectors, introduced in the early 2000s, can no longer satisfy today’s requirements to reduce space, storage, and waste
- The growing demand for drug delivery device connectivity to improve patient adherence, care team collaboration, and health outcomes
- How pharmaceutical companies can create a clear path to low-cost connectivity with more affordable, convenient, and sustainable injection devices
- Examples of smart, reusable, autoinjectors that work with mobile apps to track and transmit digital data from patients to physicians
- Key considerations when embracing a connected health platform for biologic and injectable drugs
- Kevin Deane, Vice President – Front-End Innovation and Connected Health Phillips-Medisize
- Vivek Malhotra, Director Sales, Asia Phillips-Medisize