Agilent’s gas chromatography (GC) systems combine innovative technology, Instrument Intelligence, and expected reliability to offer the broadest range of GC solutions. Integrated Instrument Intelligence provides labs and operators with predictive technologies to help avoid common GC problems before it affects chromatographic accuracy. The Agilent Residual Solvent Analyzer provides fast, accurate and reproducible analysis of Class 1 and Class 2A/B solvent content in pharmaceutical products to quickly meet regulatory guidelines for ICH, USP, and EP for residual volatile organic chemicals in pharmaceutical formulations.
Agilent’s Gas Chromatography & Headspace sampler delivers first-class precision, reliability, and ease-of-use with the leading-edge features:
- Auto ranging FID provides the ability to detect and quantitate from percent levels to parts per billion (ppb) in a single injection to reduce analysis time
- Software control through Agilent OpenLAB CDS software, Agilent MassHunter software, 3rd party CDS software
- GC Transfer Line Interface Accessory specifically designed to allow Headspace Sampler and 7693A ALS tower to be installed on a single GC inlet
- Preconfigured and factory-tested, these analyzers, along with Agilent headspace sampler, offer rapid cycle time to maximize sample throughput with no carry over.
- Unique 6th-generation microchannel-based EPC architecture & automatic vial leak test checks each vial during pressurization for accurate analytical results
To access Full Agilent Resource kit related to Pharma Residual solvent app, Please complete the form below.