Our research has highlighted that many labs are spending up to 25% more than industry standards in acquiring and maintaining service contracts. This is seen in the often-overlooked costs associated with:
- Procure to pay activities, specifically processing high volumes of purchase orders
- Inefficiency and an inability to benefit from vendor consolidation
- Unoptimized contracts lacking the experience, expertise, and purchasing power of an industry leader
- Elevated instrument downtime associated with inconsistent service delivery and supplier management
- Excessive time spent by critical scientific staff supporting operational and instrument management.
Agilent Lab-Wide Instrument Services supports your needs with our unique laboratory-first approach. A model that ensures all the instruments across your laboratory benefit from a harmonized service strategy, based on a powerful combination of industry knowledge and scientific expertise. With this service management model, Agilent becomes your strategic partner and actively sources and manages a compilation of service experts in support of a service strategy tailored to your goals and business requirements.
Discover how CrossLab integrates services and consumables to support workflow success, improve productivity, and enhance operational efficiency.