A clean room is an environment typically used in manufacturing and scientific research with a low level of environmental pollutants such as dust, airborne microbes, aerosol particles, and chemical vapours. A clean room has a less or no level of contamination.
Usage and benefits of clean room doors
In the pharmaceutical industry, clean room doors play a crucial role in the manufacturing of pharma products which require the environment to be free from microbial and particulate contamination and protected from moisture – controlled environment.
Clean room high speed doors have been designed and manufactured by Gandhi Automations. They are high in demand in industries such as pharma and chemical, which require quick open and close applications at the entry and exit points as controlled environment needs to be maintained.
These industries make high demands with respect to hygiene, sealing, operating reliability, fitting and a trouble free after-sales service. The Clean Room High Speed Doors satisfy all these requirements and work in strictly regulated operating conditions.
Gandhi Automations offers custom-made solutions for these sectors, while investing a lot of time and money in courses and training for the company’s own production staff and technicians.
The key features of Clean Room High Speed Doors offered by Gandhi Automations are mentioned below:
- Clean Room High Speed Doors are designed for inside applications and protects the environment against draughts, humidity, dust and dirt
- Operating speed and superior sealing properties improve traffic flows and provide environmental control and savings on energy costs
- Concept of low air permeability in pressurised rooms with positive and negative air pressure
- High door efficiency and low permeability values
- EN 12426 EN 12427 : < 12m3 / m2h ? 50 PA
- High leak tightness is due to curtain being tightly integrated in special SS 316 matt finish side guides
- Bottom safety edges and photocells combine to ensure operator safety at all times
- Heavy duty motor: 400V three phase, opening speed upto 1.5 m / s with inverter system
- Size upto: 4000 mm (W) X 4000 mm (H)
Chawda Commercial Centre,
Link Road, Malad (West)
Mumbai – 400064
Tel: +91 22 66720200 / 66720300 (200 lines)
Fax: +91 22 66720201