Alembic Pharma reported its consolidated financial results for the quarter ending 31st March, 2022. The net Profit After Tax (PAT) for the quarter is Rs 35 crores post charging off non-recurring expense of Rs 188 crores, a company statement said.
Shaunak Amin, Managing Director, Alembic Pharma, said in the statement, “India branded business continues to deliver strong market beating growth in Q4. India business witnessed market outperforming growth across most of the products and therapy areas.”
In addition, Pranav Amin, Managing Director, Alembic Pharma, also said, “The US business grew 17 per cent in the quarter. We continue to remain focussed on the US business. Hence, we acquired the balance 40 per cent stake in Aleor Dermaceuticals, making it a wholly owned subsidiary of the company.”
Further, the statement mentioned the operational highlights as follows:
• 23 ANDAs filed in FY22. Cumulative ANDA filings at 230.
• 23 ANDAs approvals received in FY22. Cumulative ANDA approvals 160
• US generics at Rs 557 crores in the quarter and at Rs 1,666 crores for FY22.
• Ex-US international formulations at Rs 188 crores in the quarter and at Rs 775 crores for FY22.
India branded business
• India branded business at Rs 449 crores in the quarter and at Rs 1,926 crores (growth of 25 per cent and 29 per cent respectively) in FY22.
• Acute and most specialty segments grew faster than IPM.
• API business at Rs 222 crores in the quarter and at Rs 939 crores for FY22.
• Three DMFs were filed in the quarter.
Apart from it, summary of the total revenue is as under:
|Particulars||Q4 FY22||Q4 FY21||% Change||FY22||FY21||% Change|