DKSH will showcase an exciting portfolio of pharma ingredients, innovative solutions and concepts, together with its renowned key clients
DKSH’s Business Unit Performance Materials, a leading ingredients and speciality chemicals distributor and provider of market expansion services, will exhibit at CPhI India 2017 in Mumbai, India, from November 28-30. The event is South Asia’s leading platform for pharma ingredient product manufacturers, suppliers as well as buyers and provides a unique environment for pharma experts to meet, learn, share ideas and drive business throughout the year.
DKSH will exhibit at stand A15 in hall 1 at the Bombay Exhibition Centre, where senior executives from DKSH and its valued business partners will be present throughout the show to promote their extensive pharma ingredients portfolios, which include:
- Ashland: Various grades of Plasdone, Klucel, Benecel, Blanose, Aqualon Ethly cellulose, Aquarius coatings systems and Natrosol
- Crest: Various grades of Cellucrest (MCC) and Crestcross, Crestadd, Gelmac, Lubricrest and Rapigel
- Symega: Pharmaceutical flavour (liquid form) and functional flavour
- Stepan: Stepanol WA 100
- Mondo Minerals: Microtalc Pharma 8/30/50
- JMC: Sodium Saccharin 6 per cent and 15 per cent
- Precheza: Pretiox AV 01 PhG
- Daicel: Granfiller (co-processed excipient) GNF-D211/GNF D215
- Wacker: Cavamax W8, Cavacurcumin and HTEssence
- Horphag: Pycnogenol and Robuvit
- Other sources: Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Intermediates for pharmaceutical synthesis
“Exhibiting again at CPhI India, together with our valued business partners, will allow us to attract new business and continue to contribute to the world of innovative pharmaceutical ingredients. We look forward to another successful show this year,” commented Atul Nagarkar, MD, DKSH India.