Pravin Agarwal and Chandru Bhatia, Directors, IVY Integrated Logistics, elaborates on the company’s offerings for pharma warehouses and cold storages
Tell us about the ongoing activities of IVY Integrated Logistics?
Currently, the warehouse is under construction and the foundation work is expected to be completed by January 2016. Apart from this, we are open to design the warehouse as per client’s specification and provide 3PL services to our prospective clients. We are also open to cold storage and a designated portion for the same can be allotted.
What services do you offer to the pharmaceutical sector?
The following services are offered to the pharma sector. They are:
- Clean and disinfect the storage area regularly. No food, drink, gum, tobacco, trash cans in the warehouse and storage area
- Record all inbound drugs’ temperatures. Inspect all incoming for spillage and packing condition
- Inspect empty cases, racks and pallets for rodent, insect activity or odours
- Proper designated storage areas for ‘High-risk’ drugs, Refrigerated/Frozen zone for ‘Low-temperature drugs.’
- Store the drugs in a manner accessible for first-to-expire, first-out distribution.
- Store drugs separately, away from insecticides, chemicals, old files, office supplies, and other
- Assure proper security.
- Making sure fire safety equipment is available and accessible.
What facilities you are going to provide to your clients?
We offer the following services to our clients.
- Automated inventory management system
- 24-hour CCTV surveillance
- Packaging and re-packaging
- Pick and pack services
- Barcode scanning
- Real time tracking of the shipment
- Temperature controlled storage
- On-site maintenance and support
- Distribution of goods on pan India level
How much market share do you plan to capture in the pharma segment with the launch of the ware-house. What strategies have you planned for the same?
As the facilities would be customised for single customer, full utilisation of available capacity would be the target.
What is the advantage of having board presence of M/s Meteoric Logistics Pvt & M/s Agarsons Road Carriers Corporation?
Ivy integrated Logistics will be having a major support in the field of transportation and distribution of goods from warehouse to pan India level as it will be having a supervision of M/s Meteoric Logistic and M/s Agarsons Road Carriers Corporation who have been active in the logistic industry for the past three decades. With their expertise and well established network the supply chain process will be smooth, efficient and cost effective to our prospective clients.