The REMI walk-in stability chambers are designed for precise simulating, monitoring and control of temperature and humidity conditions required for long term, intermediate and accelerated stability studies at pharmaceutical, chemical, agrochemical manufacturing facilities. These chambers are manufactured as per GMP norms. They are available in standard or can be tailor made to suit specific requirements. From maintaining of set parameters to documentation, these chambers meet all critical requirements.
- Maintains precise long-term conditions
- Complete solution for simulation of desired temperature and humidity in the chamber
- Tailor made sizes as per available space.
- Microprocessor controlled refrigeration system and heaters provide temperature accuracy and reproducible results.
- Temperature range 20°C to 60°C, Accuracy ± 1°C.
- Humidity range 40 per cent to 95 per cent RH,Accuracy ± 2 per cent RH.
- User-friendly LCD screen
- Easy-to-read large display.
- Integrated data logger for large data storage.
- Variety of options for the graphic display of process parameters and utilities.
- Real time clock for proper data management.
- Electronically controlled humidification system with capacitance type humidity sensors.
- Suitable for stability studies according to ICH guidelines.
- Sealed Toughened glass view window on door felicitates sample viewing.
- Temperature, humidity and utility failures visual and audible alarms.
- Remi ‘DATASOFT’ data monitoring software as per FDA guideline of 21 CFR Part 11.
- Stainless steel racks and trays.
- IQ OQ PQ DQ documentation.
Remi Sales & Engineering
11, Cama Industrial Estate,
Walbhat Road, Goregaon (East)
Mumbai – 400063
Fax: +91-22-4058 9890
Email: [email protected]