Lighthouse USA announced the launch of industry’s lightest (4.5 kg) and smallest (not only footprint, but also volume) 1 CFM portable airborne particle counter. It has external optional printer and also built in web browser. With the integrated web browser, users can access real time data locally or anywhere in the building on iPhone, iPad, android and windows tablet
- View current data
- View five previous samples
- View flow status
- View date and time
- View serial #
- View model #
- View location ID
- It has a laser life of 35 years, the longest in the industry.
- Casing is 304 grade stainless steel
- Laser Block is H202 compatible
- Protective flap to cover data connections
- Sealed inlet
Self diagnostics Comprehensive laser monitoring
- Laser power supply: To assure that the voltage supplied to the laser driver is within specifications. Helps to tell if the laser or the electronics are failing.
- Laser current: The amount of current the laser is drawing. If the laser is drawing an abnormal amount of current, that usually indicates a problem.
- Laser power: This is the energy of the light being generated. To assure that the particles are illuminated with a constant power so the pulse response is consistent (in calibration).
94, Atlanta,Nariman Point
Mumbai – 400021
Tel: 022 – 22027982