Gandhi Automations had displayed high speed doors, clean room doors, dock levelers, dock shelters, motorised rolling shutters, motorised gates and boom barriers, at P-MEC India.
Clean room doors will help pharmaceutical companies boost quality in their plant. One of the most important aspects of cleanrooms is the doors choosen for cleanroom facility. Time for which the door is open will play a critical factor in avoiding dust, outside temperature, humidity etc.
Opening and closure of door has to quick enough to isolate the outside environment and internal facility. Clean room high speed doors are best suited for facilities where one needs controlled environment.
The opening and closing of door is quick enough to separate outside environment and internal facility.
Clean room doors designed by Gandhi Automations are engineered carefully with feature below :-
- Clean room high speed doors are designed for inside applications and protects the environment against humidity, dust and dirt
- Operating speed and superior sealing properties improve traffic flows and provide environmental control and savings on energy costs
- Concept of low air permeability in pressurised rooms with positive and negative air pressure
- High door efficiency and low permeability values EN 12426 EN 12427 : < 12m3 / m2h ? 50 PA
- High leak tightness is due to curtain being tightly integrated in special SS 316 matt finish side guides
- Bottom safety edges and photocells combine to ensure operator safety at all times
- Heavy duty motor: 400V three phase, opening speed upto 1.5 m / s with inverter system
- Size upto: 4000 mm (W) X 4000 mm (H)
Chawda Commercial Centre,
Link Road, Malad (West),
Mumbai – 400064
Tel: +91 – 22- 66720200 – 66720300 (200 lines)
Fax: +91 – 22 – 66720201