Multisorb’s Success through Efficiency programme helps companies quickly identify, select, and dispense the optimal sorbent solution
Multisorb Technologies will exhibit at CPhI Korea in Seoul, South Korea, August 23-25, 2016, and introduce how it can help companies stabilise their pharma or medical device packaging presentations with sorbent technology (desiccants and oxygen absorbers).
For over 50 years, Multisorb has provided end-to-end solutions to help pharma manufacturers around the world protect their products against moisture, oxygen, and volatiles through innovative and reliable solutions.
“For pharma companies, especially those exporting to regulated markets like the US, EU, Canada and Australia, Multisorb offers unparalleled expertise in stabilising pharma products and meeting regulatory requirements. We leverage our technical expertise with proven sorbent technology to help companies speed their product launches and achieve market success,” said Lax Khaitan, Commercial Director of Multisorb’s Healthcare Packaging Group in Asia – Pacific.
An innovative and consultative approach
Multisorb’s Success through Efficiency programme helps companies quickly identify, select, and dispense the optimal sorbent solution. The programme highlights include:
- Faster market access: The company’s Quality by Design (QbD) simulations can eliminate costly ranging studies and help get the product to market 6-12 months faster.
- Sorbent options for all products: Multisorb offers a full range of desiccant and sorbent platforms to meet all packaging requirements.
- Lowest cost of ownership: The company’s sorbent dispensing systems deliver an industry leading output efficiency of >99.997 per cent and the lowest total cost of ownership.
Multisorb offers the experience you need
- Over 1,000 pharma presentations stabilised for market entry
- Full R&D, engineering, quality, and manufacturing support
- ISO 9001:2008 and BS EN ISO 14001:2004 registered
- Type III Drug Master File (DMF) on file for all sorbent products
- Compliance with all US and EU regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical packaging
EP News Bureau – Mumbai