The theme for the second edition is ‘Building a future-ready healthcare sector for India’
After the success of the inaugural edition of Healthcare Senate last year, Express Healthcare is gearing to host the second edition of the event. This time, the theme is ‘Building a future-ready healthcare sector for India.’ The summit will be held at Novotel Airport, Hyderabad, from September 7-9, 2017. Thought leaders from the healthcare industry will congregate to exchange insights, share innovative ideas and build healthy connections.
The event will address pivotal topics through panel discussions: They would include:
- Overcoming obstacles in business expansion: In this session, the panel will discuss strategies, infrastructure
required and resource development needed for expansion of businesses.
- Healthcare policies: Are they making or breaking the sector?: Association heads of AIMED, NATHEALTH, NABH, AHPI, NPPA and government officials will discuss the impact of pricing policies, quality codes etc., on the sector. The panel will also deliberate on the need for an Affordability Act in India.
- Fighting the antibiotic apocalypse: Infection control experts, hospital administrators, pharma companies, NABH representatives will discuss ways to control the increasing burden of antibiotic resistance
- Ensuring cost efficiencies within capital intensive department: Radiology department heads of hospitals, imaging diagnostic promoters, Cath lab heads, OT heads and hospital CFOs will discuss how to reduce operating costs of these capital intensive departments to make the business profitable.
- People first: Hospital CEOs, promoters, nursing heads, HR heads, management consultants will discuss on building talent and capabilities for the future.
Revenue cycle transformation- A must for healthcare organisations: Hospital CAs, financial experts, healthcare CFOs, COOs or CEOs and PE investors will discuss on ways and means to increase their net revenue, accelerate cash flow, and reduce costs by addressing people, process, and technology components within their hospitals.
The other topics which would be addressed at the event will be:
- Building an effective supply chain inventory management system
- Developing a physician leadership programme within hospitals
- Effective brand building for business success
- Understanding medical laws: a must for healthcare providers
- Medical tourism: An ocean of opportunities for India
- Evolving role of hospital pharmacies in India
To register, click: http://healthcaresenate.financialexpress.com/registeration/
Ms. Vinita Hassija
E-mail: [email protected]