Pharmexcil is participating in CPhI, South America, which will be held during August 5-7, 2014 at Expo Center Norte, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The council will be organising India Pavilion by taking 132 sq. meter space. In order to make this event more useful for the exporters who would like to explore the LAC markets, Pharmexcil is organising ‘India-LAC Pharma Business Meet’ at the same time, coinciding CPhI SA.
Salient features of the exhibition and pharma meet:
- During the event, about 50-60 prominent buyers / importers from neighbouring Latin American and Caribbean countries will be invited and one-to-one meetings will be organised at the same venue.
- With help of India-Brazil Chamber of Commerce, pharma distributors / importers /manufacturers from Sao Paulo and neighbouring cities will also be invited for the meet.
- Technical seminars, visits to local pharma companies will be arranged.
- It is proposed to organise a trade delegation/Buyer Seller Meet (BSM) to 3-4 Latin American countries, immediately followed by BSM/exhibition in Brazil.
- Participants of exhibition/BSM can join the trade delegation to 3-4 Latin American countries.
For more details contact Pharmexcil at [email protected]
EP News Bureau – Mumbai