An array of discussions will be held on market regulations, regulatory, funding etc.
Biosimilars Summit India 2018 will be held in Mumbai from May 10-11, 2018. Discussions will be held with industry experts on development, manufacturing to commercialisation – the current landscape, legal, regulatory, funding, challenges, market access strategy, business models and how to get to market.
Topics which will be discussed during the event are:
- Current Global Biosimilar Landscape & Policy Updates
- Opportunities – Business & Investment Models
- Bioanalytics and Interchangability
- Legal Considerations & Market Access and Commercialization
- Case Studies – From Development to Market
- Biosimilar Product Portfolios and Business Strategies
- Clinical Studies – Pharmacovigilance challenges
- Biosimilar Manufacturing and latest technologies
Chief executives, directors ,vice presidents, department head, leaders and managers specialising in biopharmaceuticals/ biotherapeutics, legal affairs, intellectual property, health economics, pricing and reimbursement, research and development, formulation process control and analytical technologies, analytical characterisation, principal scientist, chief scientific officer, pharmacovigilance, drug safety & risk management, regulatory compliance, quality affairs/ quality control, new product development, process science, portfolio management, research & development, business development, business operations, scientific affairs, commercial affairs, will take part in the summit.