Express Pharma
Home  »  Latest Updates  »  Hester Biosciences net profit up by 29 per cent in Q4 FY17

Hester Biosciences net profit up by 29 per cent in Q4 FY17

9

The company has recommended final dividend of Rs 2.30 per share

Hester Biosciences has recently posted its Q4FY17 and 12 months ended FY17 results. The company has reported a net sales of Rs 34.93 crore in Q4FY17 as compared to Rs 28.18 crore for the previous corresponding period, thereby registering a growth of 24 per cent.

Net profit for Q4FY17 is recorded at Rs 7.07 crore as against Rs 5.50 crore for the previous corresponding period, thereby registering a growth of 29 per cent. Earnings per share for the Q4FY17 is at Rs 8.32 as against Rs 6.47 for Q4FY16.

In 12 months ended FY17, the company has reported a net sales of Rs 123.22 crore in FY17 as compared to INR 100.89 Cr for the previous corresponding period, thereby registering a growth of 22 per cent. Net profit for FY ended 2017 is recorded at Rs 24.84 crore as against Rs 19.22 crore for the previous corresponding period, thereby registering a growth of 29 per cent. Earnings per share for 12 months ended FY17 is at Rs 29.20 as against Rs 22.60 for the 12 months ended FY16.

The board of directors had declared and paid an interim dividend of Rs 3 per equity share (30 per cent) on October 20,2016. Further, the board has recommended a final dividend of Rs 2.30 per equity share (23 per cent) for the financial year 2016-17, subject to the approval of the shareholders. Total dividend for the financial year 2016-17 will be Rs 5.30 per equity share (53 per cent) as against the Rs 4.10 per equity share (41 per cent) for the financial year 2015-16.

Comments are closed.