Skilling has emerged a priority in India’s pharma sector with LSSSDC, industry associations and consultants spearheading initiatives in this direction. Yet, are all the pieces needed to plug the gaps in place?
– Strategies for making high pharmaceutical quality affordable: Part II
– Quality excellence through skill development
– Building pharma quality: From the top-floor to the shop-floor
– Skill level directly impacts quality, which has a direct impact on human life
– Regulatory compliance at the shop floor is a key gap that needs to be bridged
– NSF’s education courses, like the APPQM, change the way people think