Indian Pharma Inc’s waking up to the importance of GMP compliance and it has become a top priority in board room meetings but there is a need to go beyond ‘checking the boxes’ and address the root cause to ensure adherance to global quality guidelines
– ‘The companies who export must comply with the regulations of the importing country’
– Pharma quality assurance in 21st century: Sharper focus needed on education, training and experience
– Building quality excellence in pharma industry
– Pharma quality and compliance: Has the ‘elephant in the boardroom’ been recognised?
– Indian pharma: Bad at GMP compliance or victim of unwarranted regulatory expectations?
– Tackling GMP non-compliance: A top priority!
– Battling non-conformance to quality
– Setting up greenfield projects: Doing it the right way!
– Information security of computerised systems for global compliance
– Transforming businesses from good to great!
– Drug metabolism – Metabolite identification using advance LC-MS/MS system